1. To qualify for entry in the Critics Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition, the wine or spirit must have been produced for commercial sale. Homemade wines or spirits will not be accepted for judging.
2. Each wine or spirit's category will be determined by information on the label.
3. The decision of the judges is final.
4. The Competition Director reserves the right to create new categories if the number of entries warrant.
5. Six (6) 750ml bottles or the equivalent comprise a wine entry. Two (2) 750ml or 700 ml bottles, or three (3) 500ml bottles, or the equivalent are required for a distilled spirit. All submissions become the property of the Competition.
6. Wine entry fee is $85 per wine if entered and paid by the Early Bird Deadline, March 23, 2018. Entry fee for wines after that date is $95. Spirits entry fee is $300.
7. Final entry deadline is April 27, 2018
8. Deadline for delivery of competition wines and spirits is May 11, 2018, but you are encouraged to ship at your earliest opportunity. All entries must be shipped only to Critics Challenge, 315 16th Street, Suite B, San Diego, CA 92101-7605. Competition is not responsible for wines shipped to any other address or after the deadline.
9. Make checks payable to Critics Challenge. We also accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. Charges will appear on your statement as "Wine Cellar Productions Inc."